If you are a company looking for key employees, my value proposition to you is:
- Passive candidates who are not actively looking for a job but would be happy to hear from you and get an attractive job offer.
- Updated knowledge about candidates’ career expectations, available skill-set, strengths, motivation.
- Overall market intelligence, trends and pay scales, competitor activity.
- Ability to offer alternative solutions to hiring processes.
- Becoming your “eyes and ears” on the market – the best ambassador of your employer brand.
- I save your time – it is NOT you but US, who get in touch with more than 120 professionals for a given vacancy, meet and interview around 50 of them, reference-check the shortlisted 5 candidates, conduct psychometric and language tests if needed, inform you about their financial expectations, notice period, negotiate salary terms on your behalf, give you an object feedback from the candidates.
- Do I save your money? Your business will certainly feel it in the midterm.
If you are looking for a new career opportunity, I can help with:
- Career counseling according to your professional experience.
- Real insight into your business - what it's like to work there, benefits and career openings available, and a feel for the culture. Relevant signature experience.
- Information about salary levels for a give role and company.
- Preparation of your CV and motivation letter.
- Guidance how to perform best at a job interview.
- Building up a successful and consistent career path.
"I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies”GE
“Engagement has to be human, because people trust people more than brands.”Global Marketing Head Recruitment, Shell
“When hiring key employees, there are only two qualities to look for: judgement and taste. Almost everything else can be bought by the yard.”